Register for this Session
Learn how to access library resources such as books, e-books, journals, and point-of-care resources and how to request literature searches, full text articles, and interlibrary loans. 30 minutes.
- Locate the Knowledge Resource Service website
- Access relevant resources
- Request help or an education session
- Request books, articles, or a literature search
- Request and use a library card
Who should attend?
Frontline staff, clinical leaders and educators, corporate services, especially new staff or those unfamiliar with library services in AHS.