Register for this Session
If you have ever searched for reports, guidelines, frameworks or proceedings that are not published in academic journals, you have looked for grey literature. Learn about types of grey literature and the importance of grey literature in answering clinical and research questions. You will also learn how to search for grey literature and assess the quality of what you find. 1 hour.
- Identify the different publication types that make up grey literature
- Describe the value and use of grey literature to decision-making in health care
- Identify sources for grey literature
- Conduct an effective Google search for grey literature
- Assess the quality of grey literature using the ACCODS framework
Who should attend?
People who want to find, understand and use resources such as government documents, conference proceedings, statistics, organizational reports, theses, social media and websites to help inform their practice and decision-making.